Hydraulic Engineer at AIM Consultants
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AIM Consultants
AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979.The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano. AIM Group has satellite offices in various States in the Country.
Details: General Requirements:
- Candidate should have worked on outstanding projects.
- Candidate should have experience working with an independent consultant or part of a consultancy firm.
- Candidate should have experience on World Bank Projects or multinational companies, Candidate should have construction experience in Civil Engineering
- Infrastructures such as Water works, dams, reservoirs, bridges, channels,
- chutes, weirs, spillways, storm sewers, municipal storm run-off piping, etc
- Candidate should have experience in preparing a supervision report
- Candidate should be able to process and interpret raw survey data Including conversion from Lon/Lat to UTM?
- Candidate should be able to interpret historical topographic maps from open-source repositories such as GoogleEarth
- Candidate should be able to interpret topographic maps for use in hydrology analysis
- Candidate should be able to delineate a catchment area and divide them into sub-catchments
- Candidate should be able to carry out hydrologic calculations and produce the design report
- Candidate should be able to design hydraulic structures such as pipes, channels, rip-rap, etc
- Candidate should be able to use all necessary Hydraulics Design software / packages e.g HEC packages, GIS packages, Autodesk AutoCAD, Civil 3D, StormCAD, WaterCAD, SSA, Hydraulic Toolbox.
- Candidate should be able to prepare engineering/technical reports such as Final Design Reports, preliminary design reports, Back-To-Office Reports, etc.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send cv to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AIM ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Procept Associates Professional Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider at Pistons and Pedals Limited
- Female Office Assistant /Tea Lady at MACE Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at an International Consulting Firm - RS Hunter Limited
- Driver at Rovedana Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Ojatee Consulting
- General Manager - Engineering/Oil & Gas Project at 4 Quartes Consultants Limited
- Field Support Engineer at Alister Greene Consulting