Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Site Supervision, Review Civil and Structural designs / Drawings for basic/conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
B.Eng. Civil/Environmental Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years in similar role.
Key Skills and competencies
- Project Management
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communication skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e SACS, STAADPro, Tekla, Orion, AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Ms Office Nemetschek Allplan, and MS project.
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry AISC, API-RP2A, BS1881, BS1722, BS8110, BS 5950, Eurocodes and other International standards and company codes relating to Civil designs and construction
- Have good construction experience.
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
- Site Supervision
- Review Civil and Structural designs/drawings prior to construction.
- Site construction assistance
- Preparation of Civil Design and Drawings.
- Project Management/report.
- Preparation Civil steelwork in general, for Civil steelwork related to plant design and for building constructions
- Preparation and review of static calculation reports
- Preparation and subsequent stress analysis of Civil steel components
- Preparation compatibility check between calculations and constructions.
- Preparation Static development of engineering solutions for Civil steel construction.
- Preparation of Concrete and Steel specification report.
- Preparation of engineering Design of Vibrating and Static Equipment foundations.
- Preparation of Civil analysis
- Civil calculations for equipment etc.
- Perform inter-discipline design checks.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Review Process deliverables performed by Engineers, Designers and CAD Operators.
- Conduct Site visits and submit the report.
- Ensure strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the Supervisor/Line Manager
- Supervise and coach Civil and Structural engineers and trainees.
go to method of application »
We are looking for a deputy HR Manager to join our HR team. You will handle HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR Manager, or other roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the construction industry.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Method of Application
send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org