ø Direct responsibility to determine the effects of Government regulatory limitations on projects.
ø Direct responsibility to assess the feasibility of Project Proposals and identify necessary changes.
ø Direct responsibility to create, prepare, or requisition graphic and narrative reports on land use data, including land area maps overlaid with geographic variables such as population density.
Qualification Good 1st degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business Management. Masters or an MBA will be an advantage.
Reporting to AGM FINANCE
Experience At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the financial sector.
- Manage the funding portfolio of the company.
- Source for Funding from international and/or local financiers for the company and its projects.
- Financing packaging for the company’s clientele base.
- Managing Relationships with stakeholders (Clients, Investors, and Customers) in line with project & company finance.
- Market trends and potential investment opportunities.
- Develop financial models necessary to perform financial analyses to determine financial returns of prospective deals, equity splits, etc.
- Assessing the financial viability of prospective projects, acquisitions, and redevelopments.
- Collecting real estate market data and processing into management reports for decision making.
Other Working Conditions
Person Specification: Critical and analytical thinking; project management; Good use of Ms Office Presentation skills;