Male Chartered Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: 22 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, and profit/loss statement.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Prepares asset liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Advanced degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports.
- Proficiency in IT.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Omnicom Solutions Limited
- Developers at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sales/Career Advisor at an ICT Company - Lorache Group
- Node JS/React JS Web Developer at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Operations Lead at FairMoney Nigeria
- Finance Administrative Manager at Ecolab Limited
- Software Tester at Finance Life Technologies Limited
- Accounting Assistant at NCR Corporation