Product Test Manager at Transsnet Financial
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
- Responsible for the software testing process and related tests of the company's product APP;
- Independently develop test plans, test case design, test execution, test analysis;
- Analyze the test results according to the test report.
- Min of 1-5 years working experience, bachelor degree or above
- Someone who has experience of the Internet financial industry is preferred, with automated testing experience.
- Familiar with MySQL database, Linux server, can use the Linux command to view the log
- Strong communication skills, strong sense of responsibility, professionalism, teamwork ability.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transsnet FinancialSimilar Jobs
- Media & Internal Engagement Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- 2019 Industrial Attachment Programme at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
- Technical Product Manager at Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby)
- Regional Agency Coordinator (SIPML) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Corporate Sales Advisor at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Direct Sales Agents Captain at Altara Credit Limited
- Director, Strategy & Operational Policies at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Riby Finance