Latest Jobs at Nicole Sinclair
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: 20 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair - Our client is recruiting to fill the position of:
- This role requires setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. Successful candidate must be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff and also ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner.
- Performs and coordinates all household cooking;
- Responsible for the preparation of Papa and Mama’s meals;
- Develops ,plans and introduces new menus upon request;
- Oversees the preparation of guest’s food;
- Prepares weekly kitchen shopping list;
- Liaises regularly with store keeper to ensure regular updates on stock list and stock level
- Ensures staff compliance kitchen etiquette
- Receive and store supplies.
- Make sure kitchen is hygienic and functional.
- Plan menus and estimate food requirements.
- Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements.
- Clean and inspect kitchen equipment, appliances, and work areas in order to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures. Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
- Take responsibility for the use and maintenance of all kitchen equipment
- Plan menus that are varied, nutritionally balanced, and appetizing, taking advantage of foods in season and local availability. Managing kitchen staff to deliver on cooking
- Ensure weekly requests are forwarded to procurement officer for processing.
- B.Sc or relevant certification in catering and hotel management
- Must Possess good supervisory and organizational skills;
- Understands the importance of beautiful presentation and great taste
- Proven experience as Chef/Cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Neat individual
- Detail oriented
- Meticulous and methodological
- Attention to details
go to method of application »
- Plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
- Inspects constructions for new initiatives and installation progress.
- Manages the receiving function.
- Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment,
- Oversees the parking space
- Oversees the cleaning and maintenance of facility.
- Develops and administers the annual budget.
- Administrative Duties
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for facility purchase and contractors
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, waste disposal and recycling;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- B.Sc in any related Engineering field.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Communication proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management
- Supervisory skill
- Awareness of safety/risk management procedures
- Maintain high standards and achieve high expectations.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nicole Sinclair ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Public Relations/ Relationship Management Executive at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Karferry Limited
- Jobs at Workarena
- Jobs at IRW Nigeria
- Logistics Manager at Invent Alliance Limited
- Personal Executive Assistant/Admin at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Account Manager_Telecoms at Willers Solutions Limited