If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited - Our Client is a global leader in the telecommunications and data-services sector delivering wide range of affordable, high quality and easy to use broadband access and communication services across Nigeria and Africa. They have the below vacancy in the Sales Department.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for reporting and carrying out analysis of the financial activity and position of the organization and making necessary recommendation as required from time to time to the management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly Management Reporting Pack (MRP) & Interim condensed financial statements & commentary
- Coordinating the budget preparation processes
- Preparation of the Quarterly Legal Reporting pack (LRP)
- Monthly preparation of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) analysis
- Monthly revenue analysis & KPI
- Preparation of the weekly/mid and month end financial performance presentation & projections
- Coordinate with Financial accounting team during the month end closing to ensure a reviewed trial balance is produced on time
- Various Financial analysis as required
- Quarterly profitability analysis by segments
- Any other duties as might be assigned to you
Professional and Academic Qualifications;
- Bsc. (Accounting) or equivalent graduate from a recognized University
- Msc Finance or related courses will be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, ACCA, ICAN etc
- At least 5 - 7 years working experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Word
- Telecommunication experience will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently
Salary is between N7, 000, 000 – N10, 000, 000 and above depending on years of experience.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using 'mgt acct' as the subject of your application. Only experienced and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.