Vacancy at NetPro International Limited
Posted on: 18 June, 2014
Deadline: 27 June, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
NetPro International Limited was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused international technology solutions company. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja FCT, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
NetPro is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Responsible for developing and articulating solutions based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from interaction with relevant business units across the customer's organization.
- Research, identify, establish and manage potential clients within allocated geographic region(s).
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Achieve short and long term business and financial objectives, and to increase sales and market share while maintaining the margin expectations of the region.
- Lead divisional sales and business development initiatives in West Africa.
- Collaborate with and support sales representatives in all regions.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for projects. Maintain an accurate project pursuit list and provide weekly reports and forecasts.
- Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and region marketing plans.
- Work closely with proposal generation group to ensure all offers reflect customer needs, are competitively priced and are submitted on time.
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their IT needs.
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within existing and potential customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of the company
- Profile accounts and establish a clear understanding of business drivers and process control requirements.
- Capture customer key business drivers and ensure inclusion within company’s proposals.
- Maximize revenue and profit from the existing customers.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of progressive sales management experience and a demonstrated record of sales growth in IT.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja with good knowledge of the terrain.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Possess solid communication and presentation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- A good understanding of the overall general IT industry market
- Proven ability to work independently
Method of Application
All interested candidates who meet the requirements as stated above should please send their CV’s on or before 27th June, 2014 to the email address: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions