IT Vacancy in a Communication Company via Global Profilers
Posted on: 18 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We are currently looking for a 2G Optimization Engineer for our Client who is a Communication Company
- Daily KPI and Performance monitoring, Worst Cells monitoring, network Audit, Consistency Check and Troubleshooting (Alarms, RSSI, VSWR, poor performing cell reasons)
- Accessibility and Retainability (CS, PS, HS) Optimization
- 2G Network Optimization after BTS Swap for cluster acceptance.
- New sites optimization & acceptance.
Qualification and Experience:
- 6 years Huawei 2G system optimization experience, KPIs/Alarm/Parameters/Algorithm, worse cell optimization experience.
- Be familiar with TIEMS/NEMO and Actix/Atoll tool.
- Be familiar with RF cluster optimization process/methodologies/tools
- Good communication skills with customers.
- DT analysis and benchmark report experience
- A good knowledge in analyzing field measurements is a plus point
- Strong experience with ALU equipments
Method of Application
Click here to apply for this position
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)