Academic Staff - Mass Communication at BAZE University
Posted on: 17 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at BAZE University
BAZE is a new, independent university, in British style and with British standards, International Staff, and a splendid modern Abuja campus. BAZE opened May 2011.
The University is seeking Mass Communication Academic Staff at all levels:
- Associate Professor;
- Senior Lecturer;
- Lecturer I & II;
- Assistant Lecturer;
- Graduate Assistant.
- Applications are welcomed for both full-time and part-time (visiting) positions.
- The University is also seeking to appoint a Technical Officer to run the Mass Communication recording studio.
- Professor Michael Hodd, formerly of London University and the University of Westminster, is Vice-Chancellor.
- The Dean of Management and Social Sciences is Professor David Smith, formerly of Michigan State University.
- Applicants should have experience of working in the university sector and/or industrial experience, and be familiar with computer-based teaching and management systems.
Method of Application
Baze offers excellent working conditions; salaries are set at CONUNASS rates plus a discretionary premium of 25% for outstanding applicants; and there are generous Research Leave arrangements.
Please reply, with CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BAZE UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Senior Relationship Manager at the University of Sunderland
- Student Counselor at PFL Education
- Registrar at the Niger State College of Agriculture
- Montessori Directress at Arcadia Montessori School
- Business Development Roles at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Latest Vacancies at University of Ilorin
- Reading Facilitators at eReadAfrica
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library