Academic Staff - Mass Communication at BAZE University
Posted on: 17 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at BAZE University
BAZE is a new, independent university, in British style and with British standards, International Staff, and a splendid modern Abuja campus. BAZE opened May 2011.
The University is seeking Mass Communication Academic Staff at all levels:
- Associate Professor;
- Senior Lecturer;
- Lecturer I & II;
- Assistant Lecturer;
- Graduate Assistant.
- Applications are welcomed for both full-time and part-time (visiting) positions.
- The University is also seeking to appoint a Technical Officer to run the Mass Communication recording studio.
- Professor Michael Hodd, formerly of London University and the University of Westminster, is Vice-Chancellor.
- The Dean of Management and Social Sciences is Professor David Smith, formerly of Michigan State University.
- Applicants should have experience of working in the university sector and/or industrial experience, and be familiar with computer-based teaching and management systems.
Method of Application
Baze offers excellent working conditions; salaries are set at CONUNASS rates plus a discretionary premium of 25% for outstanding applicants; and there are generous Research Leave arrangements.
Please reply, with CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BAZE UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
- PHP Developer Intern at Tutor.NG
- Job Opportunities at The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Human Resource Executive at Skyline University College (SUC)
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Spanish Teachers Needed at Greensprings School
- Teachers at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Senior Laboratory Technologist at the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI)