Our client, a leading conglomerate and multinational company, has built its reputation on the consistent delivery of high quality products and services within and outside Nigeria. The group has enjoyed significant growth in recent times and now wishes to strengthen its management team through the appointment of a:
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, you will initiate, coordinate and implement effective human resources strategies to meet the organization's strategic human capital requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing an effective workforce plan to ensure the group meets its immediate and long-term talent acquisition objectives
- Adopting best practice recruiting techniques to attract top quality personnel
- Designing an effective performance management system to drive strong performance and retain critical talent
- Establishing appropriate talent development plans to build leadership strength in-depth and maintain technical expertise in all functional areas
- Developing and maintaining cordial and productive relations with employee stakeholder groups
Ideally, you will be:
- Be aged of 40-50 years
- Be degree-qualified in human resources management, the social sciences or a business-related discipline.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification and membership of a professional body such as CIPM will be added advantages
You will also have:
- A minimum of 15 years' post-graduation experience, at least five of which must have been in a similar role with a reputable company or professional services organization .
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills coupled with an open-minded approach to problem-solving
- Success in this role requires a deep understanding of current and emerging best practices in HR and Talent Management.
This position offers excellent career opportunities and competitive remuneration await the right candidate.
Method of Application
To apply, please send your Resume and current salary details quoting the appropriate position reference to
The Head of Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited,
9B, Onipinla Lane,
Off James Oluleye Road/Odany Close (Harmony Enclave)
Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Online applications should be sent to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.