One of the worlds' leading immigration companies that works in tandem with financial institutions and offering in-depth immigration services and products to high-end clients urgently requires:
- Provide high level administrative support and assistance to the COO in core areas of the company
- Ensure the COO's schedule runs smoothly. This involves preparing reports prior to meetings, scheduling appointments and managing the COO's calendar.
- Monitor & organizes a substantial portion of the inbound and outbound communication with clients, partners and identified body corporate.
- Prepare and edits complex presentations and documents in conjunction with senior global management team.
- Within scope of authority, independently composes correspondence and other written communications.
- Maintains confidential files and handle confidential information with utmost SECRECEY in all instances.
- Manages multiple, time-sensitive priorities.
- Performs both routine and non-routine duties
- Coordinate typical office work such as typing correspondence, answering and screening telephone calls for purpose to identify intent and determine appropriate action or routing; photocopying, and mailing, faxing, filing and transcribing notes.
Interested and Qualified candidates should submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of application closes on Friday the 20th of June 2014. Interview will be conducted on Saturday 21st of June 2014 & only shortlisted candidate will be invited. Remuneration is very attractive and commensurate with industry standard.