Legal Practitioners at Oguine Royal Chambers
Posted on: 17 June, 2014
Deadline: 1 July, 2014
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Gabriel Basil Solicitors
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oguine Royal Chambers,
Plot 13, Block 87 A,
The chambers has an exciting opportunity for 2 QUALIFIED LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
- With not less than 5 years of post call to bar experience to manage a modern and forward thinking independent law firm in Lagos Nigeria.
- This is a senior position and applications for this role will be treated in the utmost confidence.
- You will be confident professional with excellent communication and Client facing skills across all levels, ability to generate clientele and good team working skills are essential.
- You will be expected to support other members of the team, as well as contributing to the overall development of different departments within the firm.
- The post is a full time position 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday.
- Ideally you will have a broad general experience to undertake work in all areas of law including commercial, corporate, property, family etc.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Apply now for immediate consideration. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs