Legal Practitioners at Oguine Royal Chambers
Posted on: 17 June, 2014
Deadline: 1 July, 2014
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
Oguine Royal Chambers,
Plot 13, Block 87 A,
The chambers has an exciting opportunity for 2 QUALIFIED LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
- With not less than 5 years of post call to bar experience to manage a modern and forward thinking independent law firm in Lagos Nigeria.
- This is a senior position and applications for this role will be treated in the utmost confidence.
- You will be confident professional with excellent communication and Client facing skills across all levels, ability to generate clientele and good team working skills are essential.
- You will be expected to support other members of the team, as well as contributing to the overall development of different departments within the firm.
- The post is a full time position 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday.
- Ideally you will have a broad general experience to undertake work in all areas of law including commercial, corporate, property, family etc.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Apply now for immediate consideration. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs