The following vacant position is available in a Secondary school in Lagos:
Professional Teacher that can grow to become the School Principal in course of time with a minimum of:
1. Bachelors Degree in Education with good command of both written and spoken English.
MBA/MSc. in Educational Management or other related Masters degree will be an added advantage
2. 10 years experience in a secondary school system
3. Must have spent at least the last 2 (two) years as a Head Teacher, Vice-Principal
4. A People Oriented Person that will Use Best Practice to manage Task Oriented People,
Processes and Policies that will always be subject to periodic review.
5. Must be conversant with all statutory, regulatory requirements and implementation of school guideline for effective management.
6. Practical knowledge and effective use of MS Word and Excel and email facilities
7. Applicant's age must not be above 55 years
8. Above all, must be a mentor with high integrity and enviable moral values
Interested candidates are to send via their Statement of Interest using position applied' for as SUBJECT TITLE to email@example.com or
Deadline: Thursday 17th July 2014. Kindly note that only qualified candidates would be contacted .