Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Brand Manager for our client who is a Multinational FMCG Organization.
As a Brand Manager you will be concerned with creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share.
* Monitors market trends and oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for the product or service.
* Works closely with many teams, including product developers, researchers, marketing personnel and creative agencies to make sure the company brand values and image are followed.
* Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits.
* Looking at the pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability
* Generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery.
* Overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
* Checking marketing copy
* Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
* Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
* Coordinating the launch programme to external customers as well as employees
Qualification and Experience:
* BSc degree in Business related discipline or marketing from a reputable university
* Minimum of 5 years experience in product development or marketing.
*Good knowledge of Microsoft programs and packages.
* Good analytical skills
* Good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
* Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
* Enthusiastic about the product area.
* Instinctive feeling about future product concepts
* Ability to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
* Good team leader and able to inspire others
* Ability to manage different projects at the same time
* Be energetic and passionate about the product specialty
* Be organized and methodical
* Be able to work well under pressure
* Good presentation skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.