Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa. We are currently looking for a Processing Manager for our Client who is a Facility Management Services Company
The individual will aid the manufacturing of products by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow.
· Ensure that staff actualize results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
· Coach, counsel, discipline employees, initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures.
· Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process
· Monitor personnel and resources
· Implement cost reductions and facilitate corrections to malfunctions within work process
· Initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
· Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel
· Accomplish work results by establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules and resolving problems
· Report results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
· Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data
· Answering questions and responding to requests.
· Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources and maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
· Maintain working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
· Resolve personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Experience:
· Degree in Food Science and Technology and related Disciplines
· Minimum 2-3 experience in managing production
. Previous or present employment in a Biscuit producing company
· Supervisory skills
· Leadership skills
· Effective Communication
· Ability to Coach and Manage Processes
· Good Process Improvement skills
· Ability to track Budget Expenses
· Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation skills
· Strategic Planning skills
· Ability to deal with Complexity
· Financial Planning and Strategy skills
· Automotive Manufacturing skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.