Sales Executives at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 16 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. The role of our staff is to set the organisation’s strategic direction, ensuring delivery and upholding values that drives the organisation towards it set goals. We currently seek to recruit into our workforce a smart, intelligent and enthusiastic individual that can align his/her goals with that of the organisation.
- This is a full time field sales position reporting to the sales director of the company. The Sales Executives primary responsibility is selling various auto performance product lines to wholesale companies.
- This includes prospecting, developing sales strategies to penetrate accounts, and closing sales for our largest account opportunities.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating/presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Reviewing sales performance
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- B.Sc/HND degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- 2 years relevant working experience.
- Ability to analyze, assess and address prospect needs in the enterprise accounts, while clearly establishing the value of our products and services.
- Demonstrated successful selling in a consultative/team environment and building new business within existing territory is essential.
- Dedicated, ethical and determined person that is willing to assist the customer to find success when working with him/her.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, presentational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software programs.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Young Leaders Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company
- Job Openings at StreSERT Services Limited
- Job Vacancy at ConSol Limited
- Job Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Bluescript IT Academy Limited