We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. The role of our staff is to set the organisation’s strategic direction, ensuring delivery and upholding values that drives the organisation towards it set goals. We currently seek to recruit into our workforce smart, intelligent and enthusiastic individuals that can align his/her goals with that of the organisation.
Summary: This role involves supporting the sales and marketing managers by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems while also involved in marketing of company’s product
- Getting prospective candidates and scheduling meeting on behalf of sales team
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
- Providing sales and service support to clients
- Scheduling and attending meeting with prospective clients
- BSc/HND in any field
- A minimum of 1year working experience
- Must have successfully completed the compulsory national service
- Focused and target driven
- Attention to details
- Willingness to learn and apply
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to resolve problems
- Ability to project the company positively
- Good use of Microsoft office applications
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.