If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job ID: 436452
Job Function: Retail Clients
- Accountability for driving Region sales of Personal Loan and Credit Card.
- Contribution to the formulation of the region sales and portfolio management strategy.
- Coaching and Training of New Business Officers.
- Monitoring performance and taking appropriate remedial action.
- Embedding sales governance and sales management principles across the region.
- Responsible for driving productivity and ensuring New Business Officers sell in line with scorecard targets
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Big ticket sourcing for the region.
- First line relationship management for empanelled companies.
- Responsible for portfolio growth (assets and Payroll accounts) of region.
- Implement Best Practice of sales strategies and motivational trends across the region
- Morning huddles
- Performance Boards
- Time Management
- Sales discipline
- Drive the sales system towards quality standards where risks are well controlled.
- Derive insights to Competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
- Continuously upgrade and innovate sales techniques to maximize productivity.
- Set business performance standards for cross selling
Sales Promotion Plans:
- Door To Door
- Sales Monitoring and Reporting
- Develop a formal monitoring mechanism to measure the productivity of each sales person.
- Monitor the quality of sales from the team and assess trends to ascertain any training interventions for the sales team , or any support required from senior management in terms of being able to penetrate the environment/catchment area
- Recognition programs : Spearhead the Sales awards and ceremonies at all levels
- Measure and drive productivity
- Reduction of re-work (RTS)
Governance and Controls:
- Collusion and gaming
- Conflicts of interest
- Compliance to law and policy.
- Conflict Management.
- Maintain raised awareness of Anti-Money Laundering prevention by training all staff /attending training sessions, through eLearning or any material updates provided by the Bank.
- Ensure all reasonable steps are taken to verify the identity of customers.
- Ensure that CDD and AML guidelines and policies are complied with in all areas of sales. Ensuring team members are complying with the same guideline.
- Perform customer call backs (where necessary) as per laid down guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc from any recognised University; minimum of 2nd class lower class of degree
- 3 - 5 Years Work Experience In Sales & Marketing.
- A Good Knowledge of the Bank's Products, Services and Policies.
- Good Service Skills/Etiquette/Personal Presentation.
- Good Knowledge of Bank Cash Related Policies.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communications Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online. Note: When the page opens, at the Location dropdown, select Nigeria - SCB and click Search, then click Sales Manager.