Graduate Job Opportunity at Nestlé Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 16 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together. A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes. Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Number: 140003I
Location: Lagos State
- Detail the Nestlé Infant Nutrition range of products in assigned territory with the aim of obtaining prescriptions.
- Develop relationships / partnerships with medical / paramedical contacts / institutions through effective communication and / or support of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or Nestle Instructions.
- Conduct periodic trade checks to ensure product availability, market hygiene, completeness of product range and report competitive activities, stock level and prices.
- BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Higher Credit Grade) in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Human Nutrition & Pharmacy.
- 1 years relevant Medical detailing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Possession of a Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Excellent Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
- Candidate applying for the position of Medical Delegate must be willing to work in the above stated state in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc