Food Processing Line Technicians - Mechanical and Electrical at an Agricultural Conpany
Posted on: 27 June, 2019
Deadline: 5 July, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
An Agricultural company is looking to fill the role below
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and plant equipment such as generators, boilers and coldroom.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Minimum of 3 years related job experience.
Method of Application
Mode of Application: Applicants should indicate preferred location.
Preference will be given to applicants currently working in a food processing company, particularly within the cold-chain food sector.
kindly indicate your preferred location on your CV.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Velox Integrated Rice Company (VIRCO)
- Store Assistant at Seabless Fishing Company Limited
- Group Head, Internal Control at An Agricultural Firm
- Human Resources Specialist - Talent Management and Performance Management at an Agricultural Firm
- Health and Safety Officer at An Agricultural Firm
- Sales Representatives at An Agricultural Firm
- Account Officer at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
- HDPE / PET Blow Moulding Supervisor / Operative at the Candel Company Limited