Psychiatric Nurse at Synapse Services
Posted on: 27 June, 2019
Deadline: 4 July, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
Synapse Services is a "Center for Psychological Medicine", that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
- Assessing care requirements/writing care plans
- Carrying out screening tests
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to Patients
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Writing records
- Tutoring Support Workers.
- Applicants must possess RPN/ B.Sc in Nursing Science
- Must Be Resident in Lagos State
- Be male or female between the ages of 29 and 35 years
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Must have at least a minimum of 3 years work experience in a psychiatric hospital.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" and location as the subject matter, eg Psychiatric Nurse-Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Synapse Resource CenterSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacist at Healthrak Nigeria
- Pharmacy Technician (Locum) at DEDA Hospital
- Head, ICT Department at Salus Trust Limited
- Pharmacist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Head of Nigeria and Ghana at Roche Nigeria
- Company Driver at Salus Trust Limited
- Pediatrician at Feetal Hospital & Diagnostics
- Locum Pharmacist at Wellrose