Media Marketing Manager at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 26 June, 2019
Deadline: 5 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a reputable Radio Station with Head office in Lagos requires seasoned professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: MD
- Developing, implementing and managing the marketing strategies to continuously increase the company's market share and profitability.
- Leading and driving the vision of the company's Brand/Marketing.
- Developing a working process for the marketing department, monitor performance of marketing executives by providing visionary leadership, management, oversight and direction to them.
- Working in close conjunction and partnership with relevant Media Agencies to close business opportunities.
- Developing and executing plans and strategies in close collaboration with business teams including Executive Management.
- Identifying marketing delivery gaps and opportunities; develop and execute plans to close the gaps and capitalize on the opportunities.
- Overseeing all marketing activities for all assigned projects from planning to delivery and sustaining support to ensure that projects meet established business objectives, time and budget constraints.
- Setting expectations for enforcing and maintaining a high level of brand/marketing standards, quality assurance and management of all campaign development, creative and production across the organization.
- Providing weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis of revenue from all stations of the group
- Outlining growth potential for the year and opportunity for increasing overall revenue in all stations.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable Institution.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must have a working Experience in a Media Agency would also be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidates must have minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience in a Radio/Television station or Media Agencies.
- Must have good relationship with major Media Agencies in Lagos and also possesses great skill in direct marketing i.e cash businesses.
- Must be competent in writing proposals.
- Must be a registered member of APCON
- Must be a pleasant personality, a good team player, excellent communication skills with good knowledge of radio broadcasting business environment.
- Must not be less than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role, "Media Marketing Manager", as the subject of your application.
Note: Please ensure CV are in MS Word format only.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Retail Stock Control Manager at a Fashion Retail Brand - Aureole Consulting Limited
- HR/Admin Manager at Venerer Talent
- Customer Relations Officer at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Service Management Officer at KY Avalir Nigeria Limited
- Mobile Developer (Phyton) at Helena Frey Limited
- Jobs at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Operations Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Customer Experts - French or Arabic at MyJobMag