Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
Reports to: COO
- Ensuring the company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes the preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Good first degree and preferably a with Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 12 years cognate experience within the Oil and Gas or Offshore Marine sector, 5 of which must have been in Management Position.
- A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Robust and high-level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- In depth knowledge of offshore logistics, ship broking and chartering practices.
- Detailed working knowledge of standard forms of contract used for Offshore Vessel Chartering.
- Knowledge of Offshore vessel types and their mode of operations.
- Proven track record in sales ideally overachieving on targets and acquiring new business.
- Ability to learn quickly and develop a good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Sound commercial aptitude with a result-oriented approach to work
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.