SDSD provides software platform and application development services to the maritime industry. We support maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
Location: Ota, Ogun
- We are looking to recruit a personal Assistant to the CEO, your role is to enhance the CEO’S capability to expand, develop and, manage business efficiently and effectively.
- As the CEO’s PA you will be required to have extensive knowledge of the company, the CEO, other key persons both internal, external and inter-company and have a fundamental understanding of the company’s aims and objectives. Complete discretion and confidentiality must be maintained at all times by the PA and an understanding that this role emulates who and what the CEO is and how he/she is perceived within the group of companies. All CEO requests must be administered managed and completed within the timeline required and to exemplary standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
General Administrative duties:
- Screening enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Liaising with advisors, shareholders, intercompany directors and other staff
- Organising and maintaining the CEO’s diary and making appointments, and available time to discuss issues, problems, operations and other matters.
- Organising and attending meetings, ensuring the CEO is well-prepared for meetings/business trips, preparing meeting agendas;
- Dealing with the CEO’s delegation and review process work to assigned to managers and staff members
- Designing and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organisation of corporate & management meetings and events;
- Processing CEO’s business expenses and other administrative items.
Company Secretarial matters:
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
- Writing monthly, quarterly/annual report
- Collating information.
Business Development Assistance:
- Assist the CEO in developing proposals and in reviewing, negotiating and finalizing or other contractual and other third/external party requirements to submit the company’s best chance of winning proposal;
- Copy Edit/Proof Read all proposals prior to submission to ensure are maintaining the company’s and CEO’s high presentation standards;
- Conduct research on items/companies/competitors/etc as requested by the CEO.
- Degree in related field
- At least 3 years progressively responsible experience in a secretarial role of which 2 years as a PA preferably to a senior manager
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- The ability to take the initiative
- A flexible and practical approach to work
- Discretion and diplomacy.
go to method of application »
Location: Ota, Ogun
- We are looking for a methodical Market Research analyst to survey customer and market data in order to provide analysis on qualitative data, trends, strategies and industry competition, with the strategic aim of increasing the competitiveness of SDSD’s maritime software and services portfolio.
- Collect data on clients, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design research methods to discover prospective client’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Proven market research analysis experience (maritime or IT industry preferred)
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- BS Degree in Marketing or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.