Accountant at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 26 June, 2019
Deadline: 12 July, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
- We are currently in need of a dynamic, flexible and experienced Accountant who is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Will report to the Financial Manager.
- In-depth knowledge/experience in the following is an added advantage - Financial Reporting, Credit Management and monitoring, Budget preparation and implementation, Development of liquidity management tools.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, ICAN, ACCA.
- 3 years professional experience.
- Experience in the Microfinance Bank sector is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Accountant" as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are not contacted within two weeks after the application deadline please note that your application was not shortlisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MKOBO Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Head, SME Banking at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Investment Analyst at International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Latest Vacancies at The World Bank Group
- Team Leads in An Agency Bank - CICO Serve Payments
- Digital Marketing Manager at Rally Trade
- Head, Agric Desk at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Access Bank Plc Career Job Fair 2019
- Latest Jobs at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited