eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Our client is the world’s leading source of business information and insights.
They currently have an opening for the Director of Business Development who will be based in Lagos but will across various regions.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that helps expand company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Objectives setting for each client offering
- Market / business development in the region
- Key relationship building / management
- Devise / execute appropriate marketing / promotional efforts
- Achieve growth and meet sales targets successfully
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- 10+ years of B2B corporate sales experience.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in business administration or a related field (MBA preferred)
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to communicate, make presentations and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the company.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to successful closure.
- Strong business sense and diverse industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and networking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Capability to manage key customer accounts.
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent
- communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking stateof-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level, Negotiation,
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Independence, Motivation for Sales
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 4 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
**only qualified candidates will be contacted
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.