The following jobs exist at FJAJobs Associates Limited for Maids and Project Manager
The Program Manager's primary role is to support the Chief Operating Officer in leading other staff as they work to implement programs of the organization. This individual will also lead AiMP's program officers in program development, implementation and monitoring towards achieving set objectives.
- Work with the Chief Operating Officer and other management staff in generating ideas and making decisions that help to drive the company towards achieving her set objectives
- Be part of any meeting that is related to the running of the company internally or externally as deemed fit by the C.O.O./Executive Director.
- Develop materials and resources to assist reporting, and other activities.
- Focus on program design, planning, organization and execution.
- Respond to general inquiries about AiMP Network
- Help manage online resources including database, member directory and program updates.
- Assist the C.O.O. and Executive Director in the supervision of thedaily functions at the secretariat, secretariat staff and volunteer staff where applicable.
- Manage and implement outcomes at the company's main programs.
- Partners' relation (Manage contacts with partners and participants at AiMP programs).
- Manage and relate with vendors.
- Manage the company's website/social media outlook internally.
- Supervise the procurement of office materials as the need arises.
- Supervise designs and printed materials in compliance with the approved standards of the company as upheld by the C.O.O./Executive Director.
- Assist the Executive Director in the expansion of the AiMP Network chapters in others cities as the need arises.
- Represent the Executive Director and the AiMP Network in forums as instructed by the Executive Director.
- Undertake and complete research assignments, as requested.
- Handle some in-house graphic design
- Available for some travel
- A Bachelor of arts in management, certification in project management or a Masters in a relevant subject area (preferred)
- Knowledge of program management techniques and tools.
- Minimum of five years experience in program management including planning, fundraising and implementation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and supporting project management software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Comfortable with fundraising
- Program management
- Leadership and organization
- People and relationship management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Familiarity with AiMP and its members would be a plus
go to method of application »
Age: 30 – 45yrs
Term: Long Term
Expected: Salary -: $3,000 – $6,000
Marital Status: Single
Available to work: Immediately
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the house
- Do the laundry and ironing of clothes
- Sweep, wash and polish tiles floors
- Travel with the client to ensure a safe and clean environment of the client
Method of Application
For Project Manager, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Maids, send CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.