Research/Strategy Analyst at OutsideIn HR Limited
Posted on: 26 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at OutsideinHR Limited
OutsideIn HR Limited - Our client, a Property Transaction Company urgently needs the services of a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- This role is responsible for conducting macroeconomic and property market research and analysis. This position provides research information to strategy and other units within the organization.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities and producing clear summaries to enable decision making.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analysing collected data.
- Seek and provide information to determine clients position in the marketplace.
- Monitors and analyzes key demographic and economic trends in the geographic market, as well as report the key developments to managers and team member in the property business.
- Prepares weekly or monthly reports/meetings for management to keep superiors/team members updated with the developments in the industry.
- Builds and maintains working relationships to acquire market insights from internal and external sources, such as appraisers, brokers, agents and research professionals.
- Identifies opportune moments to sell current property and researching new areas to invest in.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth.
- Gather and develop inputs for the review and development of Corporate Strategy and Operational plans
- Monitor and draft periodic reports on the implementation of strategic initiatives;
- Conduct regular customer and competitor benchmark analysis for the business units within the Company;
- Evaluate existing business processes and recommend improvements.
- Ensure strong collaborative relationship within the Organization and groups and to consistently elevate the quality of thinking and ideas applied to our business.
- Provide regular updates on industry trends, both local and global;
- Manage the all meetings and monitor implementation of discuss
- B.Sc/BA in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or in related field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years professional working experience
- Strong financial/accounting skills
- Strong analytical skill, data-driven and detail oriented with Strong IT Skills
- A strategic thinker and self-starter.
- Polished presentation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Comfortable talking and presenting to others, at all levels, about market conditions.
- Ability to write effectively and in large volumes.
- Prior experience using analytical tools to model the economics of prospective real estate investments.
- Expert understanding of economic theory and principals and their application to the real estate industry.
- Expert MS Office skills (demonstrable ability to build and manipulate financial models).
- Dynamic professional.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter but able to work in a team environment Integrity
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OutsideinHR LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- HR Generalist at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Accountant at Career Smart
- Professional Coaster Driver at Recore Limited
- Tricycle Sales Representatives at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Chief Risk Officer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited