COMPANY PROFILE: Our client is a multinational textile company, specialising in the production of high fabric across West and Central Africa. The company is recognised and respected for its unique design, colours and wax effects combined to creating an inspiring fashion statement.
Produce; analyze and interpret data to assist in the design of strategy or decision making. Collects and analyzes activities and environment data to evaluate business and to ensure that obtained data can be used in formulating plans which aims to focus its resources on improving the sales and gaining advantage over competitors.
• Identifies problematic areas and conducts research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
• Ensures that the main products prices are collected as to update the value-chain and the price policy and the customer value management are aligned
• Ensures that all data about the intermediate or final destinations of our products are collected as to help customize our merchandise planning and our marketing strategies toward those destinations.
• Ensures that all SKU orders received from customers are well recorded by ordering application servicing and upgrading tasks
• Ensures the monitoring of trends in business, market, customer requirements and sees to the translation of these into business opportunities or risks to enable quick anticipation with recommendations and plans
• Follows customer performances and analyses sales trends for corrective actions
• Performs market surveys to bring relevant data/information to support in decision processes
• Analyses the profitability of business in general through prices versus costs analysis and ensures the implementation and follow up of business plan strategic directives through KPIs dashboard tracking
• Analyses general environment and data from market trends and impacts or risks on activity
• Co-interprets and develops recommendations based on findings in collaboration with others
• Creates and presents quality dashboards
• Generates routine and ad hoc reports
• Gives a clear insight on the sources of change in the turnover and to help decide suitable actions.
• Ensures that our customers are in line with their yearly or monthly target and to customize our credit and customer value proposition policies.
• Works and proposes a business plan for the key focus departments in line with the strategy of the business Group/Unit, market developments and other business objectives in order to give guidance for the activities of the department
• Proposes a sales planning forecast every month based on the customers positions and assortment
• Co-develops and maintains databases and data system necessary for projects and department functions in collaboration with others services,(sales and Marketing)
• Performs data entry
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
• 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in business analyst intelligence (business analyst and reporting): business plan preparation, value chain, RTM, Pareto analysis
• Knowledge in market and qualitative surveys to provide market feedback to guide decisions
• Knowledge of route to market analysis and price and margin analysis
• Knowledge of designing database application
• Knowledge of sales analysis and forecasting and sales and operating planning
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of statistics
• Fluent in English and French (verbal and written)
To Apply: SEND your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE TELL A FRIEND!!!