Trainee Tech Recruiter at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 26 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a technology startup that helps companies find, test, hire and train developers. They help companies solve the problem of deploying the best tech talents within their teams. They are solely focused on Finding the best developers, testing whether the developers are the best, hiring the best developers and training developers to be best, using their proprietary software.
- You will be responsible for resourcing and placing Africa’s top tech talents with world class companies using a range of methodologies
- Using our proprietary developer testing platform (GoodTalent); you will be developing existing relationships with developers
- Develop your skills to actively network within the Developer space across Africa
- Build new client relationships with world class tech and tech enabled companies
- Advise companies on the need to have in-house or outsource developers. This is now a key business advantage
The Ideal Candidate
- Fresh Graduates ONLY
- We don't care about your class of degree, but we prefer candidates from top Institutions
- Candidates MUST have a degree in Sciences, Mathematics or Technology discipline
- What's most important to us is your drive to be successful.
- Please note this is not a typical 9-5 job (there are some long days)
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- You must understand the sales process (Recruitment is a two way sales process - sell the role to candidates and sell the candidates to clients)
- We don't ask you to have any experience, but we want you to be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- We are a tech enabled startup, you must be very technology savvy. Technology is what drives our business.
- You must be passionate about connecting talented tech talents to the role of their dreams.
- Your communication skills must be excellent.
- You must be very detail oriented
- Creativity in expanding the ecosystem for sourcing top talent for our client.
- A self-starter and able to work independently with some ambiguity and develop process and structure as needed.
- Bonuses and bonuses
- Great work environment
- Fun loving environment and drink-ups etc.
- We use a world class Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Cloud everything (emails, storage e.t.c)
- We are NOT process oriented. We believe only in results
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting
- Account Officer at MastermindsHRSG Consulting Limited
- Technician (Rigger) at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Job Vacancies at Deloitte
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Business Analyst at Westside Empire