Executive Assistant at Crednet Technologies Limited
Posted on: 25 June, 2019
Deadline: 2 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Credpal
Crednet Technologies Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our executive team.
- You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CredpalSimilar Jobs
- Remote Medical Officer (RMO) at Doceutical
- .NET Developers at New Usual Limited
- Dell Storage and Backup Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Business Officer at Butren Investment Limited
- Driver at Gatatransport Limited
- Senior Manager, Engineer Workforce Optimization at Andela Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited