Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- As an Artificial Intelligence Specialist, you will deliver state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to our customers.
- You will be involved in all aspects of specific engagements, where you will get to scope, define, analyse, model, and deliver AI solutions to real applications.
- You will be working closely with customers and constantly interacting with many parts of the company’s sales, product management and consulting to accomplish delivery of our technology that solves highly-visible and valuable business problems.
- On the client side, you will interact directly with all levels of the organization, from end-users of the technology to executive-level sponsors.
- Master's in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, or related quantitative field of study.
- 2+ years of customer/client-facing experience.
- Specialization in applying one or more of the following techniques/technologies: machine learning, predictive analytics, deep learning, cognitive computing, reinforcement learning, expert systems, image processing, natural language processing, chatbot applications, event stream processing, usability and user experience of AI.
- Demonstrated deployment of AI / ML technology in specific industrial applications to deliver quantifiable business value.
- Experience with designing, testing and validating complex learning models.
- Experience with implementations of AI / ML applications using open source frameworks.
- Expert knowledge in using and tuning AI / ML algorithms, deployment, and analytical infrastructures.
- Knowledge of domain-specific data frameworks, such as image storage systems.
- Domain expertise in a vertical application area / business unit / industry, such as manufacturing, healthcare, banking, retail, etc.
- Experience in cloud computing, hardware interfaces.
- Adaptability and flexibility regarding front-room and back-room programming.
- Proficient with Data Science processes, tasks, and activities.
- Capable of a good degree of hacking and data manipulation.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills - demonstrated by accomplishments in collaboration with business users.
go to method of application »
- Our client is seeking a hands-on Specialist in Distributed Ledger Technology to participate in a Distributed Ledger/Blockchain/Microservices Projects.
- The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in these areas at product and production level.
- The candidate will join our client’s innovation and product team.
- The candidate will also be given opportunities to participate in other Digital Transformation projects around Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Five O’level credits including English language and Mathematics.
The following describes key duties as well as the Technical Requirements and Educational Experience for this role:
- 2-4 years of hands-on proof-of-concept experience in one or more of these blockchain technologies; Azure Blockchain Workbench, Linux Foundation Hyperledger, Hyperledger Sawtooth, IBM Blockchain Platform, NEO, Polkadot or other blockchain protocols.
- 1+ years of experience in Smart Contracts and consensus algorithms and developing blockchain applications or proofs-of-concept (POC) using Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Ethereum or other blockchain protocols
- Knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Experience in developing software on a team.
- Understanding of software design patterns.
- Knowledge of building components that are reusable, extensible, and modular.
- Experience with designing and implementing distributed systems
go to method of application »
- We are looking for a Recruitment Analyst to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- The Recruitment Analyst duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from maintaining our employee database to posting job ads.
- To be an ideal candidate for this position, you should also hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in our industry. You should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Assist to source candidates and update our database.
- Degree in Human Resources with at least 2 years’ experience
- Not more than 28 years old
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills.
go to method of application »
- You are a talented software developer with UI/UX skillset with a passion for creating amazing user experiences.
- You have an impeccable eye for clean and interesting design.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- At least 5 years experience as a software developer.
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Front end developer
- Ability to write down user stories and understand instructions
- Have a visual communication in terms of presentation, mock ups and interactive prototype
- Must have Empathy
- Must a good Analytic and Effective communication
- Use responsive web designs to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes and devices
- Are skilled in modern application programming such as Java,.Net,AJAX,PHP,HTML and Ruby
- Use Adobe creative Suite programs eg.Photoshop,Illustrator ,Flash and Flex to mock up UI elements
- Conduct Usability Testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real world intelligence from target users
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook,Twitter,Linkedln,Google+,Pinterest etc.) to integrate social actions
- Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas
- User visual aids such As wire frames, story boards and UI flowcharts to plan and present user interface designs
- Are familiar with popular content Management systems (CMS) E.g. Wordpress,Joomla,Magneto and OS Commerce
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practises of UI/UX Design and HCI(Human Computer Interactions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com with "Artificial Intelligence Specialist" OR Blockchain Specialist as the subject of the mail.