Quality Assurance Manager at erpSOFTapp Limited
Posted on: 25 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at erpSOFTapp
At erpSOFTapp, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal to enable our clients current and prospective in Nigeria, West Africa and internationally to realise the power of utilising Odoo Enterprise Business Applications ERP to improve their business.
We are a small highly professional team growing quickly and focused on continuing to build a world-class company to shake up the ERP market with Odoo.
- erpSOFTapp is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Lead to design, build and test our products for our strategic clients.
- erpSOFTapp services include the design, implementation, 24x7 management, and growth of highly available, scalable business and e-commerce systems. In delivering these services to clients, the Quality Assurance Lead role encompasses many functions and processes
- He or she will work and collaborate with team members within erpSOFTapp to ensure the delivery of quality products to our clients
Key Accountabilities / Duties
- Leads and contributes to testing excellence and automation maturity initiatives
- Leverages the benefits of automated testing and strengthens reliability
- Enhances and promotes QA automation within Software Development
- Creates an environment where innovation is encouraged and supported
- Develops with a team the understanding of appropriate tests to automate, that gets the team closer to delivering quality software on time.
- Seeks awareness and keeps on top of status, issues, risks and mitigation plans, and effectively communicates through appropriate channels
- Actively advances technical skills through participation in online, instructor-led or self-taught training.
- Actively practices emotional intelligence (empathy, self-awareness, self-motivation, self- management) on project teams and throughout the enterprise,
- Graduate with proven track record 4+ years experience successfully managing test teams
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in a Technology related discipline, such as IT or Engineering
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Automation Testing is required.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of SDLC process. Experience in Agile/Scrum framework is required.
- Creates test scenarios from functional requirements.
- Contribute to testing strategy for product that lead to high quality releases
- Intermediate skills in writing SQL
- Technical specification writing skills from a functional specification
- Intermediate knowledge of using SQL BI tools
- Intermediate knowledge of tools and techniques used in manual test
- Deeply understands practices of agile software development
- Create and drive Regression testing strategy for products.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about erpSOFTappSimilar Jobs
- Remote Medical Officer (RMO) at Doceutical
- .NET Developers at New Usual Limited
- Dell Storage and Backup Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Business Officer at Butren Investment Limited
- Driver at Gatatransport Limited
- Senior Manager, Engineer Workforce Optimization at Andela Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited