Premier Consultants, an International Executive and a Board Search Firm.
Since our inception in October 2004, we have embarked upon a path on which we cater to the demands of a booming and one of the largest job markets in the world. With clientele from various sectors and industries, in countries across India, Middle East, Africa, Europe, USA and South East Asia we have carved a niche for ourselves in achieving new standards in Professional Recruitment Solutions.
We fully understand the daily demands of those searching for their next or even first employment, and sometimes more difficult demands of those seeking the perfect employee. With a specialized team of consultants, we are capable to deliver across all sectors, industries, functions, levels and cultures. And with an extensive network that we have of international clients and domain expertise with us varying across different industries, functions, geographies and nationalities; we can offer a wide range of solutions in one window.
1. Executive & Board Search Solutions
2. Turnkey Projects/ Workforce Requirements
3. Global Outsourcing
As a Global Executive and a Board Search Firm we work with client organization to provide workforce across all the levels ranging from senior level executives (Directors, Presidents, C-Suite Profiles) to Managers to Executives or any specialized recruitment requirement.
- Prepare annual audit plans for the group companies.
- Conduct periodic Systems Audit, Operations Audit, Management Audit as well as Concurrent Audit.
- Develop and audit implementation of Policies and Procedures.
- Conduct surprise audit / investigations as required by management.
- Pre-audit of payments above certain limits as established from time to time.
- Finalise / Sign all Internal Audit Reports.
- Co-ordinate with Business Unit Heads for their comments and responses on the above before submitting final reports to Chairman with recommendations.
- Assist Group with audit assignments of other offices in UK, India, South Africa, Ghana etc - as and when required.
- Suggest effective systems and / or changes in system based on experience gained during audit work.
- Participate in various Management Committee meeting deliberations and suggest ways / provide inputs to improve relevant areas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 12-15 years’ CA post qualification experience
- Previous experience of working at group level at a senior position in the hierarchy.
- Strong and demonstrated experience of Audits / Budget and Cash flow analysis.
- Business acumen: Maintains expertise of the business environment, industry practices, and specific organizational factors.
- Governance, risk and control: Applies a thorough understanding of governance, risk, and control appropriate to the organization
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale