Techno Brain, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified & CMMI Level 3 company, is Africa’s leading custom software application provider. Techno Brain offers innovative software solutions to Government, NGO, and large Private organizations. With operations in Tanzania, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, UAE, Uganda, UK, USA, Zambia and Zimbabwe, Techno Brain provides custom software application and IT Products to clients across the globe. Techno Brain, a people oriented, leading custom software application development company in Africa, provides conducive work-environment and opportunity to lead & grow.
Techno Brain is recruiting to fill the role of:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building a profitable business.
- Providing strong leadership.
- Developing a strong infrastructure.
- Maintaining clear communications.
- Operating an organization focused on quality.
- Analyzing the latest market trends and develop a Plan based on the results.
- Focus on the center’s sales and collection goals.
- Maintain current New Horizons Marketing materials.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and training the team members.
- Responsible for launching & introducing latest technologies and products.
- Managing the training team.
- Responsible for creating and delivering sales strategy for the training division.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding product lines and designated markets. Increasing market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with retail partners, identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth, Provide direction to the training division.
The Qualifications & Skill
- Graduate or post graduate in Business Management.
- Hard core sales experience in corporate and retail customers
- Training Background preferred but we can also look for people from Banking, Insurance or any other service oriented sector.
- Minimum experience of 6-7 years
- Preference for the people with knowledge of IT industry
- A thorough knowledge of the local market with very good network of Gov’t and corporate people.
go to method of application »
- Education Delivery: Course Structuring and Milestone Design, analyzing Resource requirements and interaction with Operations Specialist.
- Resource Allocation : Batch Launch , Classroom Allocation , Instructor Allocation, Future batch plan based on free slots, Maximizing the %age utilization of centre capacity by proper resource allocation.
- Monthly Reporting: Preparing the monthly reports including Days of Training, Courseware Reports etc.
- Batch Control: Monitoring slippage, defaulter and dropouts and consulting Instructors and Sales Administrator.
- Class Room Audit: Routine Quality Audit in the classes and consultation with the Instructors for corrective actions.
- Batch File Audit: Conducting Monthly Batch File Audits with Instructors for all running batches.
- Daily Meetings: Day to day technical operational issues are discussed in the daily meetings with individual instructors.
- Feedback: Technical Aspect of the Feedback is being analyzed and discussion with the instructors.
- Monitoring of Certificates and Transcripts: Monitoring of Certificate and Transcript generation process.
- Examination: Monitoring the conduct of Examinations and Evaluations.
- Courseware Preparation: Managing the courseware set and printing the master copies. Downloading required courseware whenever it is needed.
- Technical Consultations: Providing inputs to the instructors for the Technical Classes whenever there is a requirement. Helping the instructors with any new Topic
- Introducing New technologies and products as New courses.
- Taking Batches: As per the requirement, handling various technologies
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer science.
- Experience as a Training manager or Senior Instructor
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.