2019 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Posted on: 24 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Ref #: 145549BR
Service Line: Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS)
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
- Candidates must have a minimum of Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Candidates must below 26 years of age
- Candidates must have 5 credits at O’ Levels in one sitting, including Mathematics and English
- Must not have written the KPMG test before.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Blending Technician at Diageo
- Blending Technician at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Head, Human Resources and Administration at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Job Openings at Sales Force Consulting
- Medical Director (MD) at Ajaokuta Steel Company Limited
- Accounting/Finance Executive at UHY Maaji
- Training & Development Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency