- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Admin/Finance Officer at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited
Posted on: 24 June, 2019
Deadline: 29 June, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited
Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated - The principal activities of the company include real estate development, property trading and strategic real estate advisory services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging marketing.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Draw up long term and short-term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company's financial/business needs and strategies.
- Review potential acquisition, joint ventures, merges, projections and sales.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis of sales, competition and key performance indicators.
- Working in conjunction with Managing Director on capital raising – debt and equity
- Sound verbal and writing communication skill to relate with investors and stakeholders.
- Overall oversight on tax issues
- Handling of statutory payment remittances: VAT, WHT, P.A.Y.E,
- Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Posting payment vouchers
- Listing and posting of fixed assets and asset register management
- Petty Cash Re-imbursement and disbursement
- Handling of sales pick-up, documentation and lodgment
- Management of fund flow weekly updates
- Manage general ledger and sub-ledger reconciliation
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated, hard-working and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Experience Fund sourcing, underwriting, and closing investment transactions and financings.
- Established network of broker, owner and financial institution relationships to facilitate sourcing.
- A sound understanding of the capital markets.
- Strong financial background and expertise with financial modelling required.
- Transaction due diligence and management of the closing process.
- Flexibility in competently managing competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Conscientious and attentive to detail. Possesses strong transactional management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, creativity and provide complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting & Finance or any other related field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ cognate experience in real estate.
- Age: 28-38 Years
- Female Applicants Only
- Very strong analytic skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Spreadsheet skills.
- Able to do macros, develop complex business models on Excel
- Very strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to work under tight timelines
- Excellent team player
- Attention to detail
- Data/Information Management
- Financial Acumen
- Financial Systems Savvy
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive Resume, supported with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Admin/Finance Officer" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chateau Royal Real Estate LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at Pishon Properties Limited
- Job Vacancies at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Customer Support Administrator at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Truck Driver at PropertyPro.ng
- Business Development Executive (BDE) at BAYIT Properties and Investment Limited
- Jobs at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Digital Marketer and Content Writer at Mosaic Management
- Back End Developer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited