Graduate Vacancy at Terragon Group
Posted on: 13 June, 2014
Deadline: 19 June, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Terragon Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Terragon - An Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a FRONT DESK OFFICER. The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
- Respond to visitor's inquiries and direct to concerned staff.
- Sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Greet, assist visitors and the general public.
- Perform other related duties as required by Team Leads and Talent and office resource
- Deliver excellent customer services, at all times.
- Make sure reception area is kept clean and tidy throughout the day.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Provide administrative support to Admin Department
- A Bachelor's degree in Arts/Social sciences; must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of 1 year experience of Managing front desk in a service environment, Call centre or service shop experience
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, marketing, etc.)
- Good communication skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Coordinated and Disciplined.
- Attentive to details.
- Excellent customer service relation
Method of Application
Interested qualified applicants should forward their CVs and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Terragon GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Tecno Telecoms Limited
- Legal Assistant at Transsion Holdings
- Content Specialist at Transsion Holdings
- Photographer at Brelix Online Marketing
- IT Manager - Female at Code Lab IT & Integrated Services
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Latest Jobs at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited