Jeman Consulting is inviting applications from suiutably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
Role & Responsibilities:
· Build client relationships, adopt an engagement model with clear cadence on communication within the client organization
· Responsible for developing customer outreach strategy. Including development of marketing material such as C-Level presentations and technical sales presentations
· Conduct customer presentations on our services. (both technical & non-technical presentations).
· Drive awareness of our services to the Microsoft Services sales field by partnering and collaborating with sales executives, account managers, engagement managers and other account team members.
· Work with clients to understand their project challenges, training needs and formulate business problem
· Work with teams in solving these business problems by translating the them into an problem solving framework
· Present results to senior management through insightful recommendations
· Ensure service delivered is consumed and create tangible business impact
· Work closely with project team managers to ensure smooth delivery
Skills & Competencies:
· Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought
· Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
· Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to develop relationships with clients and project team built on trust and credibility
· Strong interpersonal and team management skills
· Exceptional written and oral communications skills
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
· Effective decision making/problem solving skills, using sound logical judgment
· Energetic and positive attitude, highly motivated, recognized by others as a self-starter
· Development of strategic partnering relationships and related business development activities
· 1 - 3 years hands-on client engagement/business development role
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science preferable
· PMP/PRINCE 2 Certification an added advantage
Send in your RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 20, 2014.