Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- To promote innovation in the use of e-learning and management throughout the curriculum and organisation. To ensure e-learning tools are effectively managed and produce effective results
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Incorporate e-learning strategies and initiatives in conjunction with knowledge management
- To provide support to all staff in the use of technologies, e-modules and learning materials
- Reviews internal curriculum to assess their potential for on-line delivery
- Advise managers on which areas of the curriculum can be redesigned/enhanced using e-learning
- Liaise with group IT to provide necessary technological support with regards to hardware and other devices necessary for e-learning
- Conduct training on use of portal
- Provide maintenance and management services for the portal and learning architecture
- Converts standard course material to on-line e-learning format – involving storyboarding, games and interactive design, graphic artistry, videos, web interface and authoring
- Develops instructional material (self- paced and instructor-led), coordinates, writes and edits educational content and incorporates current technology for educators developing specific curricula. Ensures effective design, development and testing of instructional materials based on curriculum
- Evaluates and confirms learning objectives in conjunction with training analyst
- Designs and develops supporting aides for print, classroom and on-the job training materials in conjunction with training analyst and in line with curriculum
- Develops application training specific to instructional content for web-based training materials.
- Works with portal host company to ensure quality and effective infrastructure and hosting support
- Provides technological web reports after each e-learning training programme e.g. graphs on success rate, mean and average scores in the class
- Maintains data and integrity rules and processes for the Academy portal such as course descriptions, course or class changes and external instructors
- Works with training analyst to ensure proper set up and system support for complex learning activities within the portal
- Provide daily reporting on web-based training progression and completion, student usage tracking and instructor led training completions
- Daily maintenance and management of Academy portal
- Technical and multimedia support to all staff in the use of the portal for training, assessments and examinations
- Research on current trend in technological infrastructure to support e-learning. Creates prototype of web portals and e-learning products
- Convert technical information to easily understandable language on the Academy portal
- Re-view, rewrite and edit training content for transfer into e-learning format in conjunction with curriculum development manager
- Ensure student data section of portal is accurately filled on a daily basis
- A first degree or equivalent in Technological industry
- Minimum 5 year post qualification.
go to method of application »
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Design, Implement and support customer facing mobile applications for deployment through the Android, iOS and other operating systems.
- Work closely with Team to gather, analyze, refine, document project requirements and specifications.
- Develop mobile (Android, iOS and other OS) applications with well designed, testable, efficient code using internal software development framework.
- Create and maintain well written and transferrable documentation.
- Integrate with back-end services and databases.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in development and testing of new software programs and applications and provide support when required.
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems through collaboration with users and monitoring application performance.
- Accountable for maintaining uptime and high-availability, expanding, and scaling supported platforms.
- Provide timely and detailed frequent updates to team in pre-defined format.
- Escalate all issues to the appropriate personnel where resolution options have been exhausted.
- Knowledgeable in the following software version control systems (BITBUCKET, GITHUB, GITLAB)
- Knowledgeable with the use of Google application for business, Google App Engine and online reporting tools i.e. Google Analytics, Apple (iOS App) Analytics, PWiki, Firebase, Web Master Tools, CDNs, e.t.c.
- Brilliant usage of the following Frameworks: CODEIGNITER, LARAVEL, NODE JS, ANGULAR JS, CORDOVA, IONIC, CAKEPHP, ASP.NET MVC, JAVA SPRING, .NET, Xamarin.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian digital payments landscape
- Good understanding of leading practices and trends
- Excellent knowledge of the PCDISS and card applications
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Experience with financial applications.
Strong Business Analytical Skills:
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry and the Firm’s products and services
- Methodical and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Strong Work Ethic:
- Ability to multitask and work within stringent timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Highly committed to exceeding expectations and continuous improvement.
Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
- Good listening, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and strong commitment to quality.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.