Vacancy at Emilymatthews Global Limited
Posted on: 12 June, 2014
Deadline: 20 June, 2014
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Emilymatthews Global Limited
Emilymatthews Global Limited - We are currently in need of an experienced Fashion Designer/Dressmaker that can perform the work of an instructor and is capable of taking a class within a moderate period of time per day.
- The candidate must be capable of teaching his/her students starting from the fundamentals on how to draft patterns, cut fabrics and sew clothes of different designs (Men, Women and Children).
- Must also be able to pass information practically and theoretically in a very convenient way.
- Must be able to carry the whole class along in whatever he/she is teaching.
- Must possess good communication skill.
- Must be fluent in English.
Method of Application
If you meet the above given prerequisites and you are resident in Lagos or close to Ikeja/Ogba/Ojodu/Berger in Lagos, kindly submit your CV before the closing date to us: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Emilymatthews Global LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Studio Manager & MUA at a Fashion and Beauty Services Company