Cisco Nigeria, we create a culture where everyone is welcome, valued, respected and heard; where our employees can contribute to their full potential in pursuit of Cisco’s vision and objectives. Through this culture of inclusion and diversity we help to create a great place to work for employees and an intense focus on our global customers and shareholders. From this we gain a better understanding of the world and the differences in its people. We achieve more together and change the way we work, live, play, and learn.
Cisco Nigeria is recruiting for:
Our Opportunity Systems Engineers are the technical specialists of our sales community, they work with our customers to ensure their technical needs are fully understood and deliver solutions to consistently exceed their expectations. As an intern on this team you will get an opportunity to work with a variety of leading Cisco technologies, as well as interact with our valued customers to develop the skills to become a trusted advisor adding a business and client relationship context to your role as the technical specialist on our Sales teams.
- Develop and maintain deep technical understanding of Cisco’s solution sets, architecture and full product line
- Develop a strong understanding of competitor solutions, products & services
- Support our Systems Engineers and Account Managers with client meetings and presentations
- Provide coordination, support and preparation for customer demonstrations and evaluations
- Actively participate and consult with Virtual Teams to further technical projects and initiatives
- Professional Competencies
- A methodical thinker with attention to detail, able to react creatively but rationally to customer requests
- Persevering with a drive to constantly learn new things and always deliver the best solution to our customers, on time and as promised
- Able to work under pressure and make decisions with a positive “can do” attitude
- Open minded and passionate about new technologies, ideas and ways of working
- Able to communicate complex technical detail and engage the customer and colleagues in a proposed solution
- Motivated towards an engaging and fast paced career, with focus on personal development and learning
- An active participator in a team environment, contributing to the success and achieving of the overall objective.
Education and knowledge required
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Electrical/Computer/Networking Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics disciplines
- Fluent in English, written and verbal as well as the local language of the country of your application
- Cisco Networking Academy Training and Certifications are preferred
- Must be able to live and work in the country of your application, without additional visa support or sponsorship
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale