- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Lead Software Developer at Rensource Energy
Posted on: 20 June, 2019
Deadline: 4 July, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Rensource Energy
Rensource Energy is Nigeria's leading provider of off-grid energy. Resource is using the bests-in-class technology, financial innovation, and robust operational infrastructure to build West Africa's largest portfolio of micro utilities.
- Translate complex business requirements into specifications and detailed designs in a collaborative environment. Deliver a consistently high-quality product with a high acceptance rate.
Qualifications and Technical Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (2.1) preferred in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- 4+ years programming language experience with J2EE, .NET, or other enterprise, high-scale framework.
- Experience or good understanding of Agile development methodologies. Strong experience with AWS.
- Experience working with payments, collections, and billing systems a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rensource EnergySimilar Jobs
- ISO Internal Auditor at a Leading Power Solutions Company - eRecruiter Nigeria Ltd
- Primary and Referral Care Program Specialist - WCA & FSSA at GE Nigeria
- Sales Engineer (Generator) at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Head, Support Services at Egbin Power Plc.
- Lead Subsea Wellhead Field Service Engineer at Baker Hughes
- Career Opportunities at The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Fleet Superintendent at Topaz Energy
- Digital Marketing Executive at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited