First Source Management Services Ltd is a registered company providing consumer lending services to individual and corporate clients. The Company operates out of its business address situate at Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria and is looking to recruit a financial analyst with set out job responsibilities below:
Reason for Job Opening:
To expand loan clientele and increase loan issuance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Loan Booking & Origination (Primary)
- Receives and analyses customer list referred by Marketing Agent.
- Notifies potential customers about loan availability using SMS blasts.
- Receives Customers’ loan application and submitted documentation.
- Communicates approval of loan request and offer to customers.
- Act as customers’ liaison officer, responding to general enquires and FAQs
Loan Compliance & Validation (Secondary)
- Conducts DTI analyses to ensure customers’ eligibility.
- Generates Loan ID and prepares loan offers for customers
- Securing loan approval for disbursement
- Regular updates of loan records on Bank One System
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Job-specific Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Analytical skills- research, critical thinking, data and information analysis
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confidentiality and the highest ethical standards must be maintained in all activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics or related social sciences;
- Minimum of 1 year’s work experience .
Method of Application
If interested, please send your CV/resume via email to email@example.com. Include a cover note stating why you are interested in the role