Finance Officer at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 June, 2019
Deadline: 28 June, 2019
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
- Bank Operations - Lodgments, payments and imprest management development and execution
- Finish accounts payable ( Foreign Suppliers) management and reporting
- Posting all transactional documents into ERP system
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Form M management –Start to finish
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transaction
- Preparing balance sheet
- Processing invoices
- Any other duties and / or projects as required.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Finance Officer must also be technologically adept and possess exceptionally good computer skills, being highly proficient in Ms Excel, Ms Office, Ms Outlook, and PowerPoint, which will all be necessary for the creation of financial reports. knowledge in the use of financial software is an added advantage.
- The candidate for this position must have had at least 1-3 years of working experience in a corporate finance position within a fast-moving and dynamic business environment a strong understanding of structured finance transactions experience.
- The candidate must also demonstrate strong analytical skills acquired covering a broad spectrum of financial structures and financial business plans.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Finance Officer" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Assistant at KC Gaming Network - Bet9ja
- Telesales Agents at Blackbet.ng
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at BankSome Group
- Senior Marketing Manager at Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP]
- Business Operation Manager at Fikay Sports Group (FSG)
- Sales Executives at a Fast Growing Company
- Business Writer/Business Analyst at Entrepreneurs.ng
- Group Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Manager at A.G. Leventis Nigeria Plc