Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Sector: Banking
- The Client Services Officer (CSO) is responsible for attending to walk-in clients in an efficient, effective and courteous manner to achieve customer satisfaction, repeat patronage and referrals. He / She should maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- CSOs must have the adequate knowledge to attend to any number of client enquiries, pension payment applications and complaints at their locations and promptly escalate Material Unusual or Difficult (MUD) situations to the Regional Client Service Manager.
- CSOs stands as a useful medium of feedback to management because of the sensitive nature of regular interface with clients.
Deliver on all Clients (Internal and External) Request:
- Ensuring that walk in clients are promptly attended to with the accurate/ correct information at their first visit whilst confirming that details are only provided to the actual owners of the RSA (Biometric confirmation – Image and signature as well as security questions).
- Must actively keep up to date on information relevant to services provided to clients when they visit.
- Collection of completely filled RSA forms / benefit application documents from clients on the first visit to service location. Also, saving the documents on H and SharePoint for APU to deal within 24hours of collection from clients.
- Ensure that company reply requests are sent to employers where applicable within 24hours of receipt of the application (except for instances where clarification has to be sought from Contributions and Collections or RM).
- Supervision of PBB enquiry officer assigned to the CSE
- Dealing the Enquiries/ requests received from assigned PBBs promptly – e.g, preparing company replies for applications received in PBB spaces, dealing change requests forwarded within 24hours of receipt.
- Carry out daily review of all untreated / pending benefit applications received by CSE and assigned PBB enquiry officer for prompt resolution
- Ensure that all interactions/transactions are logged on NAV CRM/BMS promptly and in clear concise terms
- Ensure proper record keeping of all documents received and processed daily – Filing and forwarding the hardcopies to the regional offices for onward delivery to the archives.
- Ensure that change request forms received are processed within 24hrs and filed appropriately for easy retrieval.
- Prompt responses to enquiries from partner units.
- Always maintaining a clean desk policy at all times.
Manage all Processes and Reporting:
- Provide weekly reports to the Regional Client Service Manager on all applications, enquiries, complaints and feedback received from walk-in clients.
- Initiate steps to resolve problems affecting customer service in a timely manner - e.g. immediately escalate issues that are Material, Unusual & Difficult to the Regional Client Service Manager as they occur / to responsible units responsible for dealing the requests.
- Operational activities are carried out in compliance with established policies, procedures, processes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guiding such operations.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any field of study
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience with customer service roles
- Hear of customer experience
- Client servicing
- Attitude of customer experience
- Mind of customer experience
Location: Ilorin, Kwara Application Link
Location: Gombe Application Link
Location: Abuja Application Link
go to method of application »
- The Regional Agency Coordinator is responsible for the day to day activities of the State Managers in their region to increase regional sales coverage, grow SIPML’s market share in Assets Under Management, significantly increase SIPML’s market share in RSA Holders through acquisition of new employers, staff members and ensure follow up on contributions
Achieve monthly Sales target in RSA & Contributions:
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly/Yearly RSA PIN target
- Grow SIPML’s wallet share of employer’s business by generating and creating more contributing RSA pins and voluntary contributions.
- Identify, initiate and convert leads for SIPML
- Co-ordinate agency documentation in line with laid down procedures
- Achieve maximum conversion of sales leads generated
- Grow the sales coverage for the company in a sustainable manner in principal locations
- Provide regular SWOT analysis of the region and execute region’s identified plans
Manage the Agency Structure:
- Ensure a seamless agency on- boarding process , training and development
- Co-ordinate and monitor agents’ commission payments
- Support the State Managers in generating leads, closing deals and opportunities
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders within the company on behalf of the sales agents and sales representatives
- Pro-actively suggest amendments to the agency model in line with present day business realities
- To generate new employers in line with agreed targets annually per region
- To ensure we have a strong relationship with association/union under micro pension annually per region
- To generate transfer window prospects annually per region
- Maintain an active pool of agents per state covered
- Maintain a minimum 5 State Managers (SMs) per region and 3 Canvassers per state covered
Ensure Legislative Compliance and SIBTC standards:
- Educate and enlighten employees and their employers about the dynamics of the Pension industry
- Operate within the PenCom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company
- To ensure adherence to code of ethics and all other related guidelines by the agency team
- Ensure smooth stakeholder management
- Ensure agents are displaying SIBTC values and operating within the SIBTC code of conducts
- Ensure business agreement are properly executed and adhered to
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree preferably in Business Commerce or Organization Governance
- Minimum of three year sales experience with exposure in sales and relationship management
- Effective Business Communication
- Presentation skills
- Compliance – Know your customer
- Brand management
- Customer understanding
- Microsoft office suite
Location: Enugu Application Link
Location: Jos, Plateau Application Link