Project Manager at Colton Group of Nigeria
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Colton Industries
Colton Industries specializes mainly in manufacturing and distribution of high quality Marine Coatings, sealants, primers and coatings for architectural, wood, and industrial uses. The production is supervised by highly efficient chemists and laboratory scientist whose sole aim is to deliver high performance products that meet the needs of our clients.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering, Building Technology.
Interested Candidate should posses the following:
- He must have 10-15years in Construction procedures and Project Management
- Previous experience in a structural consulting firm will be an advantage
- Candidate with solid ability to manage multiple project and manage multiple teams
- Being COREN certified will be an added advantage.
- He must be knowledgeable on managing construction projects, On-site visits - (Budget, Schedule, Issues/ Risk Tracking, Construction Quality assurance and status reporting)
- He must be able to organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- He must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos state and its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Successful candidate will be contacted for an interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Colton IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer (Corpers) at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- WECA Procurement Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Product Delivery Representative (PDR) at Gossy Warm Springs Limited
- Finance Officer at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
- Account Manager at Honeywell International
- Sales Manager - Commercial Vehicles at Kewalram Nigeria Limited
- HR Graduate Internship Recruitment at Procter and Gamble
- IT Business Analyst at Guinness Nigeria PLC