Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
The Reconciliation and Settlement Analyst will be responsible for the management and reconciliation of all financial activities for the different Businesses with partner organizations.
The Reconciliation and Settlement Analyst will be charged with but not limited to the following responsibilities
- Provide reconciliation and settlement support.
- Develop and maintain business relations with payment partners.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards within all Payment platforms
- Ensure daily reconciliation of all transactions and provide daily/weekly reconciliation and settlement reports.
- Keep record of the relevant KPI’s for the businesses
- Analysis and reporting of settlement/payment activities.
- Documentation of processes, procedures, resolution guides etc for the reconciliation and settlement department
- Monitor the reconciliation of income/fees with partners and ensuring value is transferred to the company’s account promptly.
- Perform any other task as might be assigned by the department.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University.
- Over 2/3 years working experience in cards/mobile payment finance, fully integrated in all aspects of settlement and daily reconciliation process.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills.
- Excellent financial analytical, organization and planning skills
- Working knowledge of financial spreadsheet applications such as Excel
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly self-directed, a strong individual contributor and a strong team player.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com using Reconciliation and Settlement Analyst as the subject of the mail, only qualified candidates will be contacted.