Gemini Concepts is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy:
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
- Ensure prompt and accurate response to bids/tenders, requests for information and other client inquiries
- Continually develop new business relationships.
- Ensure maintenance of a comprehensive client and contact database and ensure that detailed prospect records are fully maintained
- Continually update and develop your knowledge of the overall market place, portfolio and competitor activity.
- Assist in the development of service improvement strategies
- Assist the Business Development Managers in accomplishing strategic business objectives.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Job Requirement Skills:
- Have the knowledge of relevant Financial Literacy themes and their application to include:
- Sales Forecasting and Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Data gathering and Analysis
- Have experience in at least one of the following: Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Strategy, Internal Audit or Corporate Communications
- Proficient in the Use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Have excellent communication skills such as speaking, writing and listening
- Be a high potential employee
- Attain high morals, high ethical standards, and strong personal values.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org